Skip to main content

Permanent Resident Change of address,which form?

Lacey, WA |
Filed under: Immigration US visas

I'm a permanent Resident what kind of form do i need to change my address? I will be renting my house and moving to another house just 13min away.

Or is it require for Permanent Resident to notify USCIS?

Attorney Answers 2

  1. It is required. You can do it online.

    Andre Olivie, Esq.
    (206) 724-1940

  2. USCIS also requires any person in lawful status in the U.S. to file
    Form AR-11 within ten days of a move to a new address. This includes people in nonimmigrant status, people entering on the
    visa waiver program, asylees, refugees, conditional permanent residents, and permanent residents - essentially, anyone who is not a US citizen. The form and instructions are also found on the USCIS website:

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics