Skip to main content

People post their opinions online about a company harming their eputation. can anything be done legally to have posts removed?

Roswell, GA |

certain sites online (angies list, kudzu, yelp, google, etc) offering people to post reviews about companies. These reviews are untrue and some slanderous. Is there a way to have these reviews removed or take legal action against consumer?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You can consult an attorney as to these posts. Your attorney will sift true fact from false fact and sort out opinions. Harmful false facts can be grounds for action, and your attorney can advised you as to viability of your claim and expected costs.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer