Pending Lawsuit

Asked over 5 years ago - Huntington Beach, CA

I have been living with my husband for 15 years and married for almost 10 years. My husband is now filing for divorce. Am I entitled to part of the lawsuit that he filed during our marriage?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Robin Mashal

    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . Disclaimer: The materials provided below are informational and should not be relied upon as legal advice.

    The answer will depend on whether the lawsuit is for recovering a claim that is a community property. You should consult your own lawyer to protect your legal rights.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

34,159 answers this week

3,629 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

34,159 answers this week

3,629 attorneys answering