Penalty for Corruption of Minors/Furnishing in Pennsylvania?

Asked about 2 years ago - Bradford, PA

I know its considered a 1st Degree Misdemeanor, but what is the punishment.
Someone above 21 is getting charged with this because of a minor getting into their alcohol and getting intoxicated.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Robert C. Keller

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . In the event this is a first offense, it is possible that you may be entitled to a non conviction program called ARD. If you complete the program the charges would be dismissed and you could have your record wiped clean. You may also have a defense to the case so you need to speak with a lawyer immediately.

  2. Michael Lawrence Doyle


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . ARD is certainly a possibility. The punishment really depends largely upon two things. How old was the individual that the alcohol was purchased for and what is the prior record of the offender. If the alcohol was purchased for someone18,19 or 20---that is much different than purchasing it for a 15 or 16 year old. Hire an attorney to assist in this matter.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,480 answers this week

3,331 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,480 answers this week

3,331 attorneys answering