Paying off a car judgment . Total is $10,800 plus attorney fees and interest are left.

Virginia Beach, VA |
Filed under: Car loan

How much more can they take from me? Can I call someone for help.

Can I call the bank with judgment against me and ask them if enough money has been paid to saticfy them. Will be paying till next court date of Dec.2,2013. Then month later I usually get next one.

No way for anyone to answer such a vague question.

Providing general answers are meant to help the poster to understand some complex legal concepts and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship.

My judgement was for $10,800, there are attorney fee's, interest fee's which are sky high and ridiculous , and court fee's. I have paid back over $11,000 so far in the past 3 1/2 years. My question is can I call someone or call the bank that has taken the judgement out and ask them if I have paid enough to satisfy them.

Kathryn Mary Holton

Kathryn Mary Holton

Yes sure you can. Call the bank, Lawyer and court to see if each has been paid or satisfied.

Car loan topics

Recommended articles about Car loan