Paycheck deduction

Asked over 2 years ago - New York, NY

My ex-boss deducted my paycheck & refused to pay my vacation due to over tood vacation day in prior few years. Was it illegal?

1. 1

Answered . Unfortunately, the quick answer is: It depends. I would want to know a little more about your employment and what specifically happened.

You can contact the Department of Labor for help with getting your owed wages and vacation in most situations. If they are unable to help you, set up a free consultation with an experienced employment attorney and explore your options.