Paula Brown Sinclair et al, all Avvo greedy lawyers, non-Avvo lawyers:

Huntington Beach, CA |

Stop your f*king RACKETEERING BEHAVIORS, attempts to steal my legal rights/legal claim, hijack my legal claims, CAPITARIZING ON MY LEGAL ISSUES AS THE VICTIM, for your own personal, financial, and political gains.

Use your own f*king children, wives, mistresses, boy friends, and husbands for your own personal fianancial gains. Break your own wife's neck and poison her so that you can sue your fellow lawyers or doctors and get paid off. Don't f*king use me, THIEVES.

1. Noted and flagged at 6:03 p.m. CDT 10/6/12.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

2. F L A G G E D

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

3. I love that this was somehow classified under "Mental Health." Seems appropriate...

The author is a Maryland attorney; however no answer given on Avvo is intended as legal advice or intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Dan's expertise lies in the electronic entertainment (video game) industry, as well as complex internet law issues, electronic free speech, entertainment law, copyright and trademark law, and computer fraud. He primarily represents game developers and founders of emergent internet technologies.

4. DK 16

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advise" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.