Patient rights in Mexico ? Medical Records access>Deceased brother in hospital care in Rosarito BC MEX

what are the Patient rights to Hospital care in Mexico. Brother doed while recovering from a bullet struck to the lower back and when we spoke w Medical staff hey had said he was in stable condition but was going to be paralyzed days later while in hospital he died due to the tubing inserted in his stomach area that was being used for his feces. The tube was displaced from his body while moved causing it not to function properly and let feces flow which it trapped feces and reversed it intoxicating his body. The staff would not supervise him appropriately and would only care for him in our supervision during visiting hours and not let us stay past being we had to travel to Mexico to care for him since we are from the US. Can we sue for malpractice ? can we obtain Medical records

1. You need to consult with an attorney in Mexico.

2. You should contact a medical malpractice attorney in Mexico as soon as possible.

3. That sounds horrific and I am truly sorry for your loss. I do not know what can be done in Mexico and I doubt that any attorney here can advise you. It may be next to impossible to recover down there , but that is just my intuition and I have nothing to really base it on. Do not know what the legal system in MExico would allow.

4. Sorry for your loss. Some San Diego Malpractice attorneys work with Mexican attorneys that may be able to assist you.

5. Contact a local lawyer then.

6. Get a lawyer in Mexico.