Paternity Test in Texas...Tarrant County

Pittsburg, CA |

Tarrent County, Texas:
1. Where can I find forms for filing for a Paternity Test in court? Any information for proper procedure in filing Paternity in Tarrant County, Texas?

1. It took me 10 seconds using Google to find the link be,ow.

Ms. Straus (aka Carroll) may be reached at 800-400-8978 during regular business hours, Pacific Time, or anytime by email at: ECSEsquire@AOL.com. All of Ms. Straus’ responses to questions posted on Avvo are intended as helpful information based upon the facts stated in the question, and are not to be relied upon as a final legal opinion. It may not be what you wished to hear, and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Straus is licensed to practice law in California. If you would like to obtain specific legal advice about this issue, you must contact an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state, and retain him or her. Me Straus provides “unbundled” services if you need specific assistance with a specific issue.