Passed timeline to file wrongful termination case! Where (all) can I go for help, for reasonable settlement! Involves, DC and VA

Ashburn, VA |

My manager was a whistleblower. I was put through horrible things then removed. Employment Commission judgment says, “…potential excess, abuse are evident…discharge was for reasons other than misconduct”. It’s two to three years. Thought all done.

Last year to two years, finding it hard to get reasonable job. Even companies impressed with my performance, soon move away.

Passed timeline to file case; Is it possible, to file case/mediator to correct all bad background since that wrongful termination, get a reasonable settlement for all extreme pain & suffering that me and my family went through, and a job at the renowned very large organization-so need not continue search. Employment was in DC, wrongful termination was in VA.

Where (all) can I get help for a reasonable settlement. Thanks!

1. Your post is very confusing and contradictory. If you have passed the time limits for filing a claim then there is likely nowhere to go for help in getting a "reasonable settlement." Employers don't "settle" claims that are harmless because the claim is beyond the time limit for legal action.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship set forth in a written document executed by the client and by me or a member of my firm. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. I can give advice, make recommendations and answer specific questions only after reviewing the evidence and documents applicable to a specific client and following a personal meeting in my office in which the relevant facts can be developed and analyzed. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.