Passed on my Naturalization Interview but the immigration officer never asked me about a plea in abeyance from 2 years ago?

New York, NY |

Just came from my naturalization Interview, the IO never asked me about a plea in abeyance that I completed 2 years ago, and I forgot to disclose, what happened? Did they miss it or it just doesnt report on my record?

Apparently both things you are mentioning happened.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Unknown.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Not sure what happened could have been either.