Part time MS/MBA course on L1B visa

Asked over 2 years ago - Richmond, VA

Hi ,I am considering doing a part time MS/MBA course while in US on L1-B visa.
Is it possible ?If someone can dumb down the intricacies involved with this, it would be really great..

I joined Avvo today.I notice that I can seek legal and health advice here. I also need to talk to an education consultant to understand the benefits/pros/cons of opting for an part time course on L1. Can I also seek education related advice here . Please help.
Thanks

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

11

1

Best Answer

Answered . You are permitted to study in your L-1B status as long as you continue to work full-time.

Please see

2. Ilona Dzhamgarova

Answered . Are you trying to change from L-1 to F-1 or just do your MS while on L-1?

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . As long as you continue working full-time, you can pursue your studies.

Avvo is for general advice only. It is not for case specific advice. For case specific advice, you need to retain an attorney.