Part time MS/MBA course on L1B visa

Richmond, VA |

Hi ,I am considering doing a part time MS/MBA course while in US on L1-B visa.
Is it possible ?If someone can dumb down the intricacies involved with this, it would be really great..

I joined Avvo today.I notice that I can seek legal and health advice here. I also need to talk to an education consultant to understand the benefits/pros/cons of opting for an part time course on L1. Can I also seek education related advice here . Please help.
Thanks

You are permitted to study in your L-1B status as long as you continue to work full-time.

Please see

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. Are you trying to change from L-1 to F-1 or just do your MS while on L-1?

3. As long as you continue working full-time, you can pursue your studies.

Avvo is for general advice only. It is not for case specific advice. For case specific advice, you need to retain an attorney.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Education law topics