Part of my boyfriends probation is NO CONTACT with me. Is there any way to get that dropped, Its a two year probation.

Asked over 1 year ago - Grand Prairie, TX

its out of dallas county but he is living in Waco,TX

1. 3

Answered . The court can modify the probation, but you better have a really good reason. It's highly unlikely to happen unless you hire a really good attorney who can make a great argument to the court and probation department for you.

2. 2

Answered . The conditions of probation can be modified. Your boyfriend would need to hire an attorney who handles cases in Dallas County.

3. 1

Answered . Yes. It can be done.

Bryan L. Walter
    Attorney at Law
    1001 W. Northwest Hwy., Ste. G
    Grapevine, TX 76051
    (817) 263-LAWS (5297)
    Bryan.Walter@yahoo.com

4. 1

Answered . The remedy is called a MOTION TO MODIFY THE CONDITIONS OF PROBATION. An attorney will need to file that motion with the court that he is on probation out of and ask the Judge to change the rules. this process usually requires a short hearing. I would be more than glad to talk to him about this matter.