Skip to main content

Part B on the I-485 form yes or no?.

Smithfield, RI |

My kids are under 21 years old and I plan to apply for them at a later date which answer should I put on the I-485 form part B thank you.

Attorney Answers 3


"No" If the kids are not in the country with you now, you say no.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


Check "No" if they are not applying with you.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


You should check the box "no" if you are not applying for them with THIS application. However, if you are considering applying for them at a later date, you should think about whether to include them in this application. Could save you time and money.

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics