Part 2 form I-864

Ashtabula, OH |

i have 4 names because im from Egypt and in part 2 of form i-864 how my wife write my name is she put 2 names in given name or she put 2 names in middle name?

in the passport its 4 names too so what do i do

Your name EXACTLY as it appears in in your Egyptian passport (the one in latin characters, not the arabic script.)

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Your name as it is in your passport.

Passport name is the best one to use.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- -- -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Recommended articles about Immigration