Parking notice: is this a ticket?

I received a parking notice that says there is a violation for parking in a red zone. The notice has the "warning", "final notice" "violation" boxes checked and it says subject to tow and fine. Is this a ticket or will I be receiving a ticket?

Garden Grove, CA -

John Wood Bussman

John Wood Bussman

Criminal Defense Attorney - Santa Ana, CA

That sounds like a warning. It is not uncommon, however, to receive the actual ticket later in the mail. If you do receive a ticket, it will notify you of the fine, the due date and where you would need to go to challenge it.

Andrew Stephen Roberts

Andrew Stephen Roberts

Speeding / Traffic Ticket Lawyer - Thousand Oaks, CA

This ticket looks like it was issued as a warning ticket. If it is a real ticket you will (should) get one in the mail. It will be mailed to the last address the DMV has for that car. You should keep on top of this. Call the number listed on the ticket to verify.

Alan James Brinkmeier

Alan James Brinkmeier

Lawsuit / Dispute Attorney - Chicago, IL

It does sound like a warning. Call the telephone number listed to find out for sure.