Parents green card denied

Lewis Center, OH |
Filed under: Green cards

We applied i130 and 485 concurrently, and there was one rfe on 130, maybe they didnt receive. Today we saw online that it was denied. Question is if we have to refile 130, will we also have to refile i 485 or can we get 485 to reopen . Any advise? First we will try to appeal on i130 lets see..

You have to refile everything. It will be quicker to refile than to appeal

Yes unless o appeal and are successful with the appeal.

I am sorry your application was denied. I agree it will be faster to refile than to appeal. You should use an attorney this time. Many people try to file applications without an attorney only to waste a lot of time and money. Unfortunately, there is much more to getting an I-130/485 approved than filling out forms and providing the minimum "required" documents. Try to find an experienced immigration attorney who will not charge you too much. Good luck.

You should always consult with an experienced immigration attorney to make certain that the advice you received is appropriate for your particular immigration case.