Parenting Plan: Washington and Arizona

Asked 11 months ago - Spokane, WA

Non custodial parent lives in Arizona. Custodial parent lives in Washington.
Parenting plan said that non custodial parent got every other weekend and part of one day during a week for visitation. Every other birthday depending on even/odd year. Holidays were alternating. Children are 11 and 13.

Now the non custodial parent lives in Arizona.
What is normal for visitation?

Additional information

Both parents have re-married. Does this change the Child Support costs? How much percent is the cost of child support for the two children living in Washington? Non custodial parent only has his income. Custodial parent has her income, husbands income, and her husbands child (living with them) income coming into the household. Non custodial parent pays all medical, dental, and vision insurance. Custodial parent pays the co-pays for the visits and other doctor bills if relevent. i would think that the non custodial parents payments of around $900 or so each month is high and should go down.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Dave Hawkins


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . The PP is still in full force and effect no matter where non-custodial parent lives. If non-custodial parent wants to to change the PP to reflect current circumstance, he/she can do so by filing a Petition to modify the PP in Wa. state.

    Please note that THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE and are for informational purposes only. This... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,080 answers this week

2,878 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,080 answers this week

2,878 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary