Paid traffic ticket online a day later (payment is in processing - not yet accepted). Ticket status is WARRANT ORDERED ADMIN R

Marietta, GA |

I missed the court date by a day (the 3rd) and paid the amount online today (still in processing). Will they accept this or impose further fine or worse ask me to come to OH? ( I reside in Atlanta). Greatly appreciated if someone could tell me what the status means? Has a warrant been issued/going to be? Thanks!

Note: From the ticket issued, I was not required to go to court rather had the option to pay online.

You should post this question under Ohio Speeding Tickets. In either event call the clerk where the ticket is, and ask them what is going on.

James L. Yeargan, Jr. is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. All information given is based only on Georgia law, and is not directly applicable to any other jurisdictions, states, or districts. Any answer given assumes the person who asked the question holds a Georgia Drivers License, and this license is not a commercial drivers license (CDL). This response, or any response, is not legal advice. This response, or any response, does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information. Any state specific concerns should be directed to an attorney who is licensed to practice law in that respective state.

Contact the Clerk of the court and ask them for the status of your payment.