Paid traffic ticket online a day later (payment is in processing - not yet accepted). Ticket status is WARRANT ORDERED ADMIN R

Asked about 1 year ago - Marietta, GA

I missed the court date by a day (the 3rd) and paid the amount online today (still in processing). Will they accept this or impose further fine or worse ask me to come to OH? ( I reside in Atlanta). Greatly appreciated if someone could tell me what the status means? Has a warrant been issued/going to be? Thanks!

Note: From the ticket issued, I was not required to go to court rather had the option to pay online.

1. James Lawrence Yeargan Jr.

Answered . You should post this question under Ohio Speeding Tickets. In either event call the clerk where the ticket is, and ask them what is going on.

2. David A Lipton

Answered . Contact the Clerk of the court and ask them for the status of your payment.