Owning firearms after felony dui Nebraska

Asked over 1 year ago - Norfolk, NE

In 2007 I was arrested for 4th offense felony dui. In 2009 I was convicted and served my 120 days. I live in the country and want to start hunting again but don't want to ever get arrested for a felon with a firearm. Can this be undone. Also can I have my 15 license revoke back dated to 2007 arrest date instead of 2009 conviction date?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Tregg Robert Lunn


    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . Mr. Kelly is correct that a pardon is the route to go in order to be allowed to possess a firearm.

One or more answers have been taken down.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,547 answers this week

2,991 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,547 answers this week

2,991 attorneys answering