Out of state process service. Does a process server when serving somone out of state have to have the form notorized?

Asked about 1 year ago - Everett, WA

The form that was in the packet of papers I got from the clerks office has no place on it to have it notorized so the server didn't. Does this need to be redone and notorized?

1. Jeffery Scott Whalley

Pro

Answered . Below you will find the rule, CR 5. The form should be correct and a notary not required. File the form returned to you by the server with the court. If there is a problem, they will let you know, but you should be fine.

Best of luck.