Skip to main content

Our sex video (my x wife and I) is it legal to post it on internet? when we taped it she had no objection

Brooklyn, NY |

it can even be seen in video itself!

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Best answer

    I suspect you are asking this question because you believe she will have an objection now.

    She knows who you are and where you are. She may not win on any of her issues, but if she hires a lawyer he will make your life miserable -- And they might even win something.

    I often tell my clients that enough bad things happen to us without going out and looking for trouble. Do yourself a favor and don't post the video.

    This post is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice specific to you. This general information is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney in your jurisdiction. The attorney client relationship is not established by this post.

  2. Do you have a written consent?

    If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or

  3. If you are planning on getting a divorce, then please don't post it, also ask yourself what good will ever come of it, if you are planning on making money on it, then get her permission in writing and have it witnessed. take care.

    Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.