Other supporting documents beside i864 aos for f2a sponsors

Bergenfield, NJ |

I am a LPR, i petition my spouse dec 5, 2010 and been approve may 5, 2010 and now my PD is current (next month april of 2013).
i want to know what other documents i should prepare beside i-864 aos (in my part as a petitioner). do i also need to file up (beside him sending/giving it to them) my spouse documents (like passport, marriage record, birth certificate ETC.) and send it to them (uscis/mvc)? if no. what else other than i-864 aos? (please be specific)
thank you

My spouse is out of the country.

1. I don't know every document by heart, but I always double check with the instructions. This can be found on uscis.gov..

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

2. Need more facts. Is this an adjustment of status or a consular processing? IF it is an adjustment of status, you also need to determine whether or not your husband is currently in legal immigration status before you file. If you file and he is out of status, his case will be denied. If this is a Consular Processing case, the State Department has a checklist of documents that you need to submit specific to his country. Contact a lawyer

3. You should consult with an immigration attorney. I cannot give you a list on this forum. it is simply too much to ask for. You have plenty of us here in NJ.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.