OTH discharge upgrade.

Glendale, AZ |
Filed under: Military law

I had a military court martian and was returned to duty after fullfilling my court order punishment. I was then administratively discharged with a OTH.

The discharge took 15 months due to my time in service.

What is your question?

Answers to posted questions are for general interest only and do not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is established by virtue of any answer posted by the attorney.

There is a belief that an OTH can be upgraded after a few months its an urban myth--it IS possible but VERY unlikely.

Google "Discharge Review Boards" and go to the Army site and see the FAQ page.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. Addressing your issue does not create an attorney-client relationship and I AM NOT providing you legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Military law topics

Recommended articles about Military law