ORGINIAL LABOR CERT. RECEIPT LETTER REQUIRED AS EVIDENCE FOR 245i applicant?

Allentown, PA |

I have a I-485 Interview in May, lawyer filed it threw 245i from my dads Labor Certifcation receipt dated FEB 2001. but was later withdrawn by employer in AUG by request. i dont have orginial recipt just a copy that says with Day the DOL recived it. will i have any problems during my Interview regarding this issue?????

The burden is on you to prove that you qualify for 245(i).

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

A photocopy should suffice.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Hopefully you will not have a problem with bringing only a copy showing your father's filing.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics