ORGINIAL LABOR CERT. RECEIPT LETTER REQUIRED AS EVIDENCE FOR 245i applicant?

Asked over 1 year ago - Allentown, PA

I have a I-485 Interview in May, lawyer filed it threw 245i from my dads Labor Certifcation receipt dated FEB 2001. but was later withdrawn by employer in AUG by request. i dont have orginial recipt just a copy that says with Day the DOL recived it. will i have any problems during my Interview regarding this issue?????

1. Ralf D. Wiedemann

Answered . Hopefully you will not have a problem with bringing only a copy showing your father's filing.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

1

Answered . A photocopy should suffice.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . The burden is on you to prove that you qualify for 245(i).

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.