Order of protection in nyc no contacts nothing not even email nothing

New York, NY |

will they really find out if i contact her ? because im the victim and be both love each other but she is afraid to pick up or email or another contact not even a third party i dont want all they work we've done together go waste

i never requested for this no contact order or order of protection.

No one can tell you if they will find out. We can tell you that they can find out and if they do someone is getting arrested.

2. Can they......yes.
    Will they? Yes, when something happens and they decide in the moment they don't love each other and the proof of the violation of the TOP is in writing.

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

3. "i never requested for this no contact order or order of protection."

Which means SHE - or her parents - DID. Meaning she and/or they don't want contact with you.

When that contact is discovered, you will be liable for the consequences of violating a court order. It is time you moved on.

The foregoing is for general information purposes and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

4. Orders of Protection often get issued at the DA's request whether the complaining witness wants one or not. The defendant has to comply with it or risk being re-arrested for criminal contempt of court.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 385-8015 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

5. It is very dangerous to contact someone in violation of an order of protection. You are advised to have the protected party vacate the order first. Even if she invites the contact, you can still be arrested for violating it lets say you are in a car accident or pulled over and a cop runs your name. With a police officer as a witness to the violation, you are sure to have a criminal record in the end.

The opinion herein does not constitute legal representation in any way or establish an attorney-client relatioship.

6. You are risking an arrest. If you don't want the order work towards having it vacated.

The above answer does not constitute an attorney client relationship and/ or retention of counsel. This answer is based upon the facts presented and may change if additional information is provided. The rules of the Bar for New York State may require me to advise that this could be construed as attorney advertisement.