Skip to main content

Order of nondisclosure of misdemeanor (immediate eligibility), TEXAS

Dallas, TX |

I'm filing a motion of nondisclosure myself for a misdemeanor in the state of texas. In the ORDER OF PROHIBITING DISCLOSURE OF CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD INFORMATION, paragraph that reads "The Court ORDERS that criminal justice agencies are prohibited from disclosing.... commission of the offense of [state name of offense] on [date] ...", is that filled out by the court or defendant representative (myself)?

Also on the same ORDER, the section that reads: "The Court finds that Defendant is entitled to nondisclosure of the following information: Alleged Offense ....", is that filled out by the court or myself?

I appreciate any help! Thanks!

Attorney Answers 3

  1. You really should hire a lawyer. You are already messing this up and it could cost you a job in the future if you haven't covered everything.

  2. Yes (It will need to be correctly filled out. Hire an attorney, don't ruin your chance to clean your record.)

    Answers provided on Avvo does not form an attorney-client relationship or indicate that the attorney represents or even will represent the client. Responses to questions are provided and based upon the facts as stated in the question. While attorneys attempt to make a complete and accurate response, there is no guaranty or warranty that the response is correct. You are encouraged to seek qualified counsel, licensed in the state(s) which have jurisdiction over the matters for advice. You are also encouraged to be careful as to your postings as the postings are not confidential.

  3. The person presenting the order to the court must present a properly prepared order that covers all parties or you will be wasting your time and filing fee money. The court, nor the clerk, will help you figure out what needs to be done. You need to hire a lawyer.

    Cynthia Henley

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics