Online lawyers( national family solutions) is this a legitimate firm?

Woodbine, GA |

i ran across an online site national family solutions and i was wondering if this is legitimate

I looked this organization up on line, and I would be cautious relying on them with my family legal issues. They say that they have "knowledgeable case managers" to assist you - but they do not say that these "case managers" are attorneys. It is illegal to practice law in Georgia without a license, and I suspect that this is an organization of paralegals filling in forms for people.

Every legal case, especially those involving family law, is unique based upon the family's circumstances, and you should consult with a local attorney to be sure that your legal action is either brought (if you are filing) or defended (if you have been served with papers) in accordance with the law and your particular situation.