Online harssment and treated unfair by police

Asked 12 months ago - Bloomfield, NJ

for almost 3 months a women posted my photo and phone number on craigslist telling others to call me i have got alot of private calls yes i have posted myself in the past but i stpoed the person copys my old ads repost them and updates the ads saying bad things about me police refuse to investage it im low income and can only hire a layer on a contingency basis police treated me like a criminal instead of helping me they where to busy investagating my facebook and old ads instead of the person doing this to me can someone plz help

1. Peter Joseph Lamont

Pro

Answered . Certain attorneys will offer payment plans. You may have a hard time finding contingency attorney because it does not appear as though your claim will result in monetary damages.