Online harrassment

Lindenhurst, NY |

Isn't it called aggravated something?

1. What type of harassment? Typically it is referred to as cyberstalking.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

2. If you feel threatened then I would alert your local police department.

Randy Sevenish is licensed to practice law in the State of Indiana. The laws of your jurisdiction may differ and thus this answer is for informational and educational purposes only and is not to be considered as legal advice. Since all facts are not addressed in the question, this answer could change depending on other significant and important facts. This answer in no way constitutes an attorney-client relationship. Please speak with a local attorney to discuss your potential legal issue.

3. I don't practice criminal law, but I believe communications of the type you are refering to "online" or by electronic means, would be covered under "aggravated harrassment" in the NY Penal Code.

4. Cyberstalking. Call the police.

5. You are referring to Aggravated Harassment or Stalking charges. Keep a record of them and call the police.