One thief by check and one thief of property which I guess is the same as thief by check but I was wondering if I could expunge

Asked over 1 year ago - Longview, TX

I have one thief by check and one thief of property which I guess is the same as thief by check but I wanted to know how to get it expunged from my record? It is keeping me from getting a job. If so what do I need to do and where to I go to get this done?

1. Macy Michelle Jaggers

Pro

2

Best Answer

Answered . What was the disposition of the cases? If they were dismissed outright (not following deferred probation) or if you were found not guilty at trial, you can have the cases expunged.

2. Cynthia Russell Henley

3

Answered . You can only possibly expunge cases that have been dismissed (without jail time or probation or deferred) or you were found not guilty.

Cynthia Henley
    713-222-1220

3. Marjorie Ann Muniz

1

Answered . You can only expunge cases that were dismissed. If you pled to a probation, deferred or jail time , etc you are only eligible for a non disclosure if it was a deferred adjudication.