One night at work some1 tried to break into my home I was denied to leave can I sue for punitive damages, civil rights violation

Apalachicola, FL |

My children and my Aunt was in the home at the time. My children were terrified by this ordeal. I work an hour away in Wewahitchka, Florida at the Gulf Correctional Institution Main Unit.

1. Not on any facts you provided. No damages.

What civil right do you believe was violated?

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.