One more thing...

Miami, FL |
Filed under: Immigration

Did anyone have a sample letter of withdraw so I know what to write. Hell even if someone writes it for me, I wouldn't mind copying the text. Thank you so much for all your help.

Avvo is not the place to get case specific information. What is appropriate in your case will vary depending upon its facts. If you want an attorney to write something for you, retain his or her services to handle your case.

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation. Call +1-561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Devore.

Attorneys withdraw, by motion. Pro se people don't withdraw. Are you talking about dismissing a case? When you say "one more thing" like this, this question is not attached to the original question, so this question is totally out of context and difficult to answer.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******

Im sorry, I'm new to this site so no idea how it works. But the withdrawal is from when I applied for the deferred action for childhood arrivals. I was advised by a lady who works for Catholic charities legal services in Miami that withdrawing would be better than getting denied. Seeing as I filled this myself without an attorney.

Heather Morcroft

Heather Morcroft

So you are talking about an immigration issue?

I agree with my colleagues. More information is needed. But assuming that what you want to do is withdraw and application or petition that you have already filed, you need to write a letter to the USCIS office handling your case explaining that you want to withdraw the application or petition.

Thank you very much Carlos. Seeing as I've never written a withdrawal letter, Im going to an attorney at 12:30pm today. Will come back on here with feedback. Ild rather write it the right way, than just ramble on, sometimes a little professional help good a long way :-)