Skip to main content

One more thing...

Miami, FL |

Did anyone have a sample letter of withdraw so I know what to write. Hell even if someone writes it for me, I wouldn't mind copying the text. Thank you so much for all your help.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Best answer

    Avvo is not the place to get case specific information. What is appropriate in your case will vary depending upon its facts. If you want an attorney to write something for you, retain his or her services to handle your case.

    While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation. Call +1-561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Devore.

  2. Attorneys withdraw, by motion. Pro se people don't withdraw. Are you talking about dismissing a case? When you say "one more thing" like this, this question is not attached to the original question, so this question is totally out of context and difficult to answer.

    ***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******

  3. I agree with my colleagues. More information is needed. But assuming that what you want to do is withdraw and application or petition that you have already filed, you need to write a letter to the USCIS office handling your case explaining that you want to withdraw the application or petition.