Once u have been examine under oath can the insurance company ask for more documents other than what u have already gave them

Asked 6 months ago - Chicago, IL

I already gave the the phone records for the dates they ask for now they want to go back 2 months on phone records an bank statement I thought once u do examination under oath it's the last thing to do fare my claim?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . Whether they can will not be determined by the 4 corners of the US immigration law. You are in a wrong forum.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . This is not an immigration law question.

3. Judy A. Goldstein

1

Answered . This appears to be an insurance question, not an immigration question. I will change the practice area.,

4. Joseph Paul Giamanco

Pro

1

Answered . The simple answer is yes they can.

Your insurance policy likely requires you to answer questions and provide information necessary for a reasonable investigation. It is not uncommon for an attorney to determine during an examination under oath that there are additional documents that need to be reviewed that they have not yet been given.

I would suggest that you speak with an attorney about this sooner rather than later. The exam under oath has occurred because they suspect there may be a coverage issue in play - if there is an attorney can provide you with advice on how to protect your claim.