Once I go to my pending trial next Monday can the judge do anything about new charges that I picked up when I show up for court?

Milton, DE |

I have a pending trial coming up for resisting arrest next week. Can the judge do anything at the court trial when I go to court for picking up new charges. The judge said no unlawful contact or don't get in trouble when I got the court date continued because they did not send me the discovery so I got it continued and the judge said a no unlawful contact as in no trouble with police , and I ended up getting unclassified charges a couple days ago and they sent me to department of corrections and the other judge gave me 100 unsecured. The state records sent the corrections to let me go and now I am out on another bail. I am just wondering so I don't get any surprises if the judge can do anything to me at my court date next week for picking up new charges. Can that lead to more charges on me

As long as you are out on bail on the new charges, you will be fine. Of course, anytime you show up to court with an outstanding capias, you will have to deal with those issues. But given the scenario you presented, the new case is separate and will have its own process and scheduling.
I suppose the State could file a misdemeanor charge against you for breach of the conditions of your release (no contact with police), but that would be very rare and in any event a separate case.