Skip to main content

On the form UD-110, page 2 of 2, #8, do I need to write in the SCRA statement?

Chula Vista, CA |

I am prepared to submit the UD-110 with judgment entered by Court. Should I write in the phrase: "This Judgment is entered in compliance with the Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA), U.S.C., Section 101 et. seq. (2003)" on page 2 of 2, #8, or leave blank?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Unless the tenant you are evicting is on active military duty, leave it blank.

Frank W. Chen has been licensed to practice law in California since 1988. The information presented here is general in nature and is not intended, nor should be construed, as legal advice for a particular case. This posting does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, consult with your own attorney.

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer