On the first page of I-485 the last filling of part 1 (Current USCIS Status) Expires on (mm/dd/yyyy) ? I assume asylum

Stanton, CA |

when i fill form i-485 Green card through asylum. i really facing difficult question right now and I don't know the proper answer,the question inthe form is. (Current USCIS Status) ? Expires on (mm/dd/yyyy) ? I Am confused , and looking for proper and right answer ,what should i put?

asylee status.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

thanks, but I don't know what should I write inside here? Expires on (mm/dd/yyyy)

If you were granted asylum, then asylee is the answer.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

You asked this question at least three times by now. Read our previous answers. You have gotten at least two versions of what to do.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

I apologize i had worries, and appreciated for all lawyers Efforts to answer my question especially you Mr. Alexander

Recommended articles about Immigration