On Student visa but out of status . What are options.

Brooklyn, NY |

I already graduated from college but I am out of status from last 6 years . My visa is expired and my I-94 states D/S . Can you guide me how i can be legal .
My sister is US citizen and my parents are green card holder. I am unmarried but above 21 .
I don't qualify for Obama Deferred program as I enter USA when i was 18 .
Please help me and how i can get my status back . There was alot of accident happened to me which i can explain to you .

1. You have a lot going on here. What visa did you enter with? You really need an in-person consultation with a competent immigration attorney who can review all the facts and evaluate your situation and advise you for any options/if any that you may have. Good Luck.

The answers offered here are purely informational and do not create an attorney-client relationship. For more detailed information or to schedule a consultation please contact our office at (718) 924-2896.

2. Consult with an immigration lawyer for a thorough debriefing and briefing of your factual history. Upon attaining citizenship your parents may petition for you, or you may marry a U.S. citizen. Yhere are other possibilities.

3. Contact an immigration attorney. They will be able to go over your immigration history and family situation and best advise you. You may have relief available to you through your family.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

4. Generally speaking, there is a lot you may be able to do. Hire a lawyer to protect your legal righs. Good Luck!

THE ESTRELLA LAW FIRM, P.C.
    “LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES THAT GO THE EXTRA MILE”

Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq.
    Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado
    Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
    The Estrella Law Firm, P.C.
    75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170
    Inside The Bulova Corporate Center
    Jackson Heights, NY 11370
    T. (347) 628-2391
    F. (718) 672-4728
    E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com
    www.EstrellaLawyer.com

The answers posted herein are not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship exists. Call for a free 20 minute consultation! THE ESTRELLA LAW FIRM, P.C. “LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES THAT GO THE EXTRA MILE” -- Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq. Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut The Estrella Law Firm, P.C. 75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170 Inside The Bulova Corporate Center Jackson Heights, NY 11370 T. (347) 628-2391 F. (718) 672-4728 E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com www.EstrellaLawyer.com