On probation for in clayton county for driving on suspended lic. was arrested in different county same, dui, fts at ax w/ inj.

Marietta, GA |

My prob officer said i could likely be released next meeting in midjune. 1st appearance is july. i will be asking for pd b/c i was in a wreck, taken to the hosp. asked for bac test at hosp b/c i didnt get breath test at the wreck, but he just dismissed and avoided it, i never got one. citation tic even says no test, also says there was no wreck, just failure to stop at ax with inj.

So... do i need to tell officer now and ask if i can do anything to stay out of jail, or will she not know?

1. You need to consult with an attorney to help you with this matter. There are many details and steps that must be considered in situation like yours.

Good luck

Elkhalil Law Firm, LLC
    Hassan Elkhalil
    www.greencardusa.com
    (770) 612-3499

Disclaimer: This answer is for informational and educational use only. This answer does not create attorney-client relationship. For more details, I recommend a private consultation with an immigration lawyer.

2. Driving on a suspended license is a big deal, although one that doesn't get a lot of media attention. Getting a DUI is also a big deal. You need experienced representation now. Ask the lawyer who represented you on your first charge what your next step should be. Talk to him or her even if you don't want to use that lawyer's services again. And see my website for more information about both these topics.

I am an attorney. I am not your attorney unless you have signed a written contract with me and given me money. This is information for educational purposes only, and no attorney-client privilege exists.

Traffic tickets topics