On probation and gets 2 msd.., and an evading arrest but never got arrested 3rd degree felony?

Galveston, TX |
Filed under: Criminal defense

she was walking out of her home and was arrested and was brought up on these charges, of driv w/o license/previous conv../ficticious plate/and no fin resp. no tickets received,..and evading arrest all from the past troubles with the pd in her little town, 3 cops,

1. Is there a question in there that I am missing?

2. I'm not sure that there is a question asked here. I suggest you call a Galveston criminal defense lawyer.

3. It seems that she has now been arrested on the 3rd degree felony evading. It could be that the charges had not been filed, thus a warrant had not issued. She needs to consult with her lawyer regarding where the charge stemmed from and why there was a delay in filing.

The information provided is not advice but a legal perspective and you should schedule a consultation with the lawyer of your choice.