On probation and gets 2 msd.., and an evading arrest but never got arrested 3rd degree felony?

Asked over 1 year ago - Galveston, TX

she was walking out of her home and was arrested and was brought up on these charges, of driv w/o license/previous conv../ficticious plate/and no fin resp. no tickets received,..and evading arrest all from the past troubles with the pd in her little town, 3 cops,

1. 2

Answered . I'm not sure that there is a question asked here. I suggest you call a Galveston criminal defense lawyer.

2. 2

Answered . It seems that she has now been arrested on the 3rd degree felony evading. It could be that the charges had not been filed, thus a warrant had not issued. She needs to consult with her lawyer regarding where the charge stemmed from and why there was a delay in filing.

3. 3

Answered . Is there a question in there that I am missing?