On my "Writ of Assistance" papers (home foreclosure reason) there is no court date?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Knox, IN

My home was up for sheriff sale on 11 / 27 / 2012 , it wasn't sold so the mortgage company is whom wants possession of property via there lawyer . The sheriff served me papers on 2 / 18 , first page is the " writ of assistance " , next page was titled " order for writ of assistance " , also served was " motion for writ assistance " . The " order for writ . . . " was clear that the sheriff was to evict me . I am confused ! First , why did the officer just serve me the papers and not remove me , as the motion clearly stated ? Second , There is no court date and any paper ? They all 3 have cause numbers also . I know i have to move , but honestly i wanted to drag it out as much as I could due to there are no rentals at all . will i get a eviction note ? or court date ? was the officer supposed to evict me upon serving ?

1. Eric Charles Lewis

Answered . When the court grants the motion and orders the issuance of the writ, you will be evicted by the sheriff. You should be ready to leave.