Skip to main content

On May 7, 2008 I delivered my son at Antelope Valley Hospital And This Lady Gave Me an Epidural and it missed up my whole back.

Lancaster, CA |

Now I can't even do Normal Things like I used to.I just got out of the hospital and they gave me a shot in my but and it took away my whole memory I can't remember nothing.661-361-0550 If your interested in taking her case.

Attorney Answers 9

  1. Your question needs clarification as when you first learned that your back was injured from the epidural. In any event, you can use the Avvo “Find a Lawyer” option or check the State Bar website at for qualified medical malpractice attorneys in your area and speak with several about the details of your case for further advise.

    This information is not intended as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship between you and any attorney. Such information is intended for general informational purposes only.

  2. You need to consult with a medical malpractice attorney, as there are medical records that will need to be reviewed.

  3. You should have a local malpractice lawyer order your medical records to investigate

  4. Use the "find a lawyer" function on this website or contact your local bar association for experienced medical malpractice attorneys in your state.

  5. Unfortunately you have waited too long if the medical error occurred in 2008.

  6. Why did you wait so long?

  7. The statute of limitations has ran on your claim unless your memory problem has lasted a very long time, I'm not sure you will be successful in any claim.

    No attorney-client or confidential relationship is created through this communication. Answers to questions are for educational purposes only. You may not rely on this communication as legal opinion. Rather, it is a very broad overview of general legal principals. All facts and circumstances have not been fully examined and different or more nuanced legal principles may apply. Your issue may be time sensitive and may result in loss of rights if you do not obtain an attorney immediately.

  8. You need an attorney experienced in medical malpractice cases. There is a clear problem re: statute of limitations, but with additional facts there's at least a chance you can overcome it. Consult an attorney immediately.

    Christopher J. Gansen

    Gansen Law Group
    11111 Santa Monica Bl., Suite 100
    Los Angeles, CA 90025
    Tel: (424) 201.5625
    Fax: (310) 744.0111

  9. If your dates are correct, you probably will have a problem with the statute of limitations. In California, C.C.P. section 340.5 requires suits of this nature to be commenced no later than 3 years from the manifestation of the injury or 1 year from the time you or a reasonable person in your situation first became suspicious of the wrongdoing, whichever is earlier.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics