On form I-30, It says "date authorized stay expired, or will expire, as shown on form I-94 or I-95", what would be the date?

Pella, IA |

what will be the date? Because my husband I-94 only says "class until- F-1, D/S". Also, He applied for 1 year extension for OPT in May 2008? He was approved for it.

For F-1 students, you'd input "D/S" for duration of stay.

(626) 771-1078 Los Angeles Attorney Theodore Huang, Esq. This is not legal advice. No attorney/client relationship is established. Attorney Huang is licensed in MD; practice limited to federal law.

The correct answer is "D/S"

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

"D/S" refers to "duration of status." The idea is that the authorized stay expires when the status expires.

I suggest that you consult with an experienced immigration attorney about your case, to have the best chance of success.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

Just put down D/S.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics