On Federal Supervised Release, what kind of trouble am i in?

I have been on Federal Supervised Release since 08/2011. In 10/2012 I got a ticket for an infraction of turning left in a posted no left. Than in 04/2013 another ticket for running a red light, another infraction. My PO was mad but only about me being able to afford the fines. Tonight, 05/10/2013 I got another ticket - brake light fix it ticket. In the investigation, because I hadn't paid the 10/2012 ticket my license was suspended, so I was cited for that too.
While I was in jail, I knew people that had gone back because of drunk driving arrests.
What kind of trouble, realistically, am I looking at for the parole violation? Will I be arrested when I meet my PO on Monday, or will I just be given a summons to appear before the judge for probation violation?

The driving on a suspended is a misdemeanor.

Your driving on a suspended license is the only alleged offense that you describe that would cause any probation officer to request a modification or revocation of a supervised release sentence under normal circumstances. The question of whether your supervised release will be modified or revoked depends upon whether you were aware that your driver's license had been suspended; if you were, the question of the severity of the punishment, if any, will depend on the district judge. The US Sentencing Guidelines' policy statements on supervised release and probation violations are found in Chapter 7, and their sentencing recommendations are significantly less severe that the maximum punishment allowed by statute (18 U.S.C. § 3583(e)(3).

Joshua Sabert Lowther, Esq.
    NATIONAL FEDERAL DEFENSE GROUP
    jlowther@nationalfederaldefense.com
    http://www.NationalFederalDefense.com
    866.380.1782

2. You are in violation of the terms of your supervised release, and could face a revocation if a petition was filed, but there's no way to know if this is going to happen so you want to be prepared for all eventualities. There is no mandatory revocation of SR for the kinds of crimes you are talking about, but that doesn't mean it won't happen - especially where there is repeated conduct and driving on a suspended license may be takes seriously by some judges. The best thing to do is contact an attorney and speak with your PO as scheduled. Fee free to call me for a free consultation if you are not already represented by another attorney.

Steve Brody

Law Offices of Steven A. Brody
    350 S. Figueroa St., Suite 975
    Los Angeles, CA 90071
    T: 213-290-5294
    F: 213-403-5323
    stevebrodylaw@gmail.com
    www.stevebrodylaw.com

I am a CA layer and this is just meant to get you started in looking for the right lawyer! This is not legal advice. No Attorney/Client relationship has been formed. I may or may not be licensed in your jurisdiction. Please consult an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction for state specific advice.

3. Although minor in nature, traffic tickets are considered a symptom by some PO's of the person's inability to live "within the law". Thus, it is within the PO's discretion to file violation based on the fact pattern you suggest.

Of course, every answer is based on the question asked and requires a more complete context. This answer should not be relied upon to make a legal decision. Seek the advice of an experienced criminal defense attorney before acting. Law Offices of Raymond G. Wigell, Ltd. Defenders of the Constitution since 1975/ Aggressive Creative Defense Strategies/ Website: www.waaltd.com 24/7 call (708) 481-4800 text (708)218-0923