On April 29, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.

Asked over 1 year ago - Yatahey, NM

My status changed from Request for Evidence and my employer sent the data to USCIS and status changed to Initial Review and the message says that the Premium processing stopped.... It has been a week now and the status has not changed. WHy is the PP stopped?
Am confused... can you let me know how much time it will take for Approval/Denial from Intital Review

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

14

Answered . The online system is never quite current. Relax.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . They don't update the online status page in 'real time'. Quite often it is incorrect.

Keep in touch with your employer's lawyer ... not a non-attorney in HR.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

1

Answered . rest assured and relax: the USCIS "online system" is not "real time" and often lags behind and does not report the latest action taken on the case for weeks..