On April 29, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.

Yatahey, NM |

My status changed from Request for Evidence and my employer sent the data to USCIS and status changed to Initial Review and the message says that the Premium processing stopped.... It has been a week now and the status has not changed. WHy is the PP stopped?
Am confused... can you let me know how much time it will take for Approval/Denial from Intital Review

They don't update the online status page in 'real time'. Quite often it is incorrect.

Keep in touch with your employer's lawyer ... not a non-attorney in HR.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

The online system is never quite current. Relax.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

rest assured and relax: the USCIS "online system" is not "real time" and often lags behind and does not report the latest action taken on the case for weeks..

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Recommended articles about Immigration