On a h4 visa can I continue to help my brother in his web projects?

Asked 6 months ago - Santa Clara, CA

I used to help my brother with his web projects when I was in India, by creating them for him and in return he used to get paid for the same. So can I continue the same while staying in USA and being on H4 visa? Will this too be accounted as work?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . As a hobby? Yes. As an employment? No. Keep that in mind.

    The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,707 answers this week

3,023 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,707 answers this week

3,023 attorneys answering