Skip to main content

Old warrant of arrest from immigration court for failing to appear since 1995

Santa Clara, CA |

in 1995 i failed to appear in court for immigration because i already left the country usa for good and they thought i was still in usa
i entered on a visa business waiver in 2004 and by mistake was arrested and realeased because of my visa waiver code
plz i wish to know is that warrant of arrest in court will still appear on police net after 10 years
since i want to enter usa on business visa again and worried face same issue again .......

plz advise me

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


I've changed the tags on your question so you may draw some responses from immigration attorneys.

Responding to questions on AVVO does not establish an attorney-client relationship between the questioner and any attorney associated with Garrett Law Group, PLC. Responses should be considered and used for informational purposes only. Every case is unique in its facts, and all legal matters should be discussed with a licensed attorney prior to making any decisions or taking any actions.


Immigration court has no jurisdiction to issue arrest warrant. What you really need is to contact an immigration attorney here in the States and have a consultation.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


If you had a Notice to Appear, you may have been removed in absentia. Do consult with an immigration attorney for assistance.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.


Consult a local immigration attorney - many do not charge for an initial consultation. You can locate one on AVVO under the tab "Find a Lawyer"

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer