Old version of N-400

Asked 9 months ago - Pinellas Park, FL

I sent my N-400 application and all support paperwork.
However, I did sent the old version form,not the new one that was just upgraded on the USCIS website.
The USCIS website says that they will be accepting those forms from 2013 until May 1st. My concern is that the form I sent said t=in the top right corner "expires 09/2013".
I did received the receipt for my biometrics and is next week...so far so good...
Do you think I should be concern?
Thank you for your time.

1. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

2

2

Answered . Do not be concerned they have accepted the form as demonstrated by your receipt of the biometrics notice. If the form was not acceptable they would have rejected it when it was received. Good luck on your exam.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

2

1

Answered . You filed before May 1 ... you will be fine.

3. David Alexander Concha

Pro

1

2

Answered . I would not be concerned. You fied before May 1 and you received a reciept notice. If Immigration wanted the new version they would have rejected your filing or they could always ask you to submit an update version. None of that has happened so i would just await the process.