Old version of N-400

Pinellas Park, FL |

I sent my N-400 application and all support paperwork.
However, I did sent the old version form,not the new one that was just upgraded on the USCIS website.
The USCIS website says that they will be accepting those forms from 2013 until May 1st. My concern is that the form I sent said t=in the top right corner "expires 09/2013".
I did received the receipt for my biometrics and is next week...so far so good...
Do you think I should be concern?
Thank you for your time.

Do not be concerned they have accepted the form as demonstrated by your receipt of the biometrics notice. If the form was not acceptable they would have rejected it when it was received. Good luck on your exam.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

Thank you Mr. Murphy. Quick response from you was awesome, I truly appreciate,

You filed before May 1 ... you will be fine.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Wow. This website is awesome! Thank you for answering.

I would not be concerned. You fied before May 1 and you received a reciept notice. If Immigration wanted the new version they would have rejected your filing or they could always ask you to submit an update version. None of that has happened so i would just await the process.

Thank you for your answer Mr. Concha. That really help me sleep better.