Okay I just heard my brother got arested for having a zip gun and ammo in his room he is a felon how much time is he looking at

it was in HESPERIA he just got off parole. HS11359 POSS MARIJUANA FOR SALE PC30305(A)(1) PROHIBTD OWN/ETC AMMO/ETC PC33600 MFG/SALE/POSS ZIP GUN

Hesperia, CA -

Gilberto Benito Vega

Gilberto Benito Vega

Criminal Defense Attorney - Sacramento, CA

Given your brother's status as a felon, he could be looking at north of 8-10 years for the additional charges, without considering any potential violation of probation he may have been on. You need to contact a local attorney in order to gain a more specific estimation. They would be able to go to the arraignment and hear the specific charges and see the discovery and your brother's specific status. Good luck.

Michael Douglas Shafer

Michael Douglas Shafer

Criminal Defense Attorney - Norco, CA

Talk to counsel locally,but 7-10 is possible.

Carmine John Giardino

Carmine John Giardino

General Practice Lawyer - San Antonio, TX

a lot