OK so im 17 and i ran away from arizona to mexico what will happen when i return?

Yuma, AZ |

Ok so to start off i recently ran away to mexico im 17 and on intensive probation. I got on probation for having marijuana and for criminal damage (punching a hole in my room). I also have been locked up a couple times for possession and running . I currently don't know what to do if i should stay on the run until i turn 18 or turn myself in a month before or what. Please help me i know i'm ruining my life... I want to know what will happen if i turn myself in a month before i turn 18

1. You didn't mention whether you are on juvenile probation or prosecuted as an adult and on probation with adult probation. You should contact your lawyer and seek her advice. In any case, you will need to consult with an attorney who will have all the facts and will be better able to advise you.

2. I think you will need to call your lawyer on this one. If you want to change lawyers, that is always your right. If that's what you want to do, you should call some lawyers for consultations over the phone in the jurisdiction where you are on probation.

NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE IS MEANT AS, NOR INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE. THE LAW IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING AND INFORMATION DISCUSSED IN THIS BLOG CAN BECOME OUT-DATED WITH THE PASSAGE OF TIME. IF YOU HAVE A LEGAL ISSUE AND NEED LEGAL ADVICE, CALL 623-936-1901 FOR A CONFIDENTIAL LEGAL CONSULTATION WITH AN ATTORNEY.